- Person is an identifiable natural person, for example a customer or contact person.
- Personal information is information that is directly or indirectly linked to a Person.
- The controller is the person who defines the purpose for the processing of the Personal Information and who has agreements with Persons.
- A Data Processor processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller. The processing is regulated by a Data Processor Agreement (DBA) between the Data Controller and the Data Processor.
- Anonymous data is data where all identifying elements have been removed, which makes it impossible to link the data to a person.
Processing of personal data at Airport Retail Group AS.
Airport Retail Group AS is the data controller for:
- Customers, members and recipients of newsletters.
- Employees and consultants.
- Contact persons at partners and suppliers.
- Examples of processing activities are:
- Manage consents.
- Exercising individual rights such as access, correction of information, etc.
- Disseminate information, newsletters, membership offers and other tailored marketing, for example on social media.
- Notify about changes to the services or terms.
- Respond to requests or questions related to the services, terms or processing of Personal Data.
- Personal data processed and stored are:
- General contact information such as name, address, e-mail, telephone number, etc.
- Purchase history.
- History of the use of our websites.
- Information related to the content of communications, such as e-mail, SMS, etc.
- Airport Retail Group AS can combine Personal Information collected by different services, as long as the information is collected for the same purpose.
All processing activities have a legal processing basis, for example:
- Explicit consent.
- To comply with a legal obligation Airport Retail Group AS is subject to, for example delivery of purchased products or storage of information due to statutory rules for accounting matters.
- To look after the legitimate interests of Airport Retail Group AS (provided that the interests of Persons are looked after), for example in connection with improving the services, to defend a legal claim, to prevent loss or damage, to prevent actions that may compromise the Personal Information of Persons.
- Individuals can at any time:
- Withdraw consent to processing activities that are based on consent.
- Get access to your Personal Information.
- Change your Personal Information.
- Request the deletion of their Personal Data.
- Request restriction of, or object to processing.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data.
- Terminate agreements and memberships.
Airport Retail Group AS stores Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the processing purpose. Basically, data is deleted when a customer requests it or an agreement with partners is terminated. Statutory rules, for example relating to storage for accounting purposes and other legal obligations may make it necessary to store Personal Data for a longer period. Continued storage may also take place when it is necessary to safeguard Airport Retail Group AS's legitimate interests, such as for example asserting or defending legal claims.
Protection of personal data is of great importance to Airport Retail Group AS. We work continuously to ensure security and protect Personal Data against accidental change, deletion or disclosure to unauthorized parties, externally and internally. Our security routines include the protection of personnel, data, IT systems and infrastructure, internal and public networks as well as office buildings and technical facilities.
Transfers of personal data
No external third party can use your Personal Data for their own purposes. Airport Retail Group AS can hand over Personal Data to Data Processors who perform services for Airport Retail Group AS and other partners. The data processors and partners will only use the Personal Information for the purpose for which it was collected, or to perform the services for Airport Retail Group AS. The relationship with such third-party suppliers is regulated in Data Processing Agreements or similar agreements. Disclosure of Personal Information to public bodies only occurs in accordance with the law and applicable regulations. A list of the data processors Airport Retail Group AS uses can be found here:
- Voyado Elevate
Airport Retail Group AS advertises on digital platforms and social media. Such advertisements may be tailored to you, based on personal information, purchases, cookies etc. If you do not want such customized advertisements, you can change it yourself. Both Facebook, Instagram, Google and others have this available under Settings on the various platforms.
Right of appeal
If you believe that Airport Retail Group AS's processing of Personal Data is in breach of relevant privacy regulations, you have the right to submit a complaint to Airport Retail Group AS directly, to customer service, in store, to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority or to another relevant supervisory authority.
Feel free to contact us via customer service at email@example.com, or by letter to Airport Retail Group AS, Torpveien 130, 3241 Sandefjord.
Published date: 12/12/2022